- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented semi-detached residence
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge open plan to dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Good off-street parking
- Close to leading primary and secondary schools
- Excellent public and private transport links
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Ideal first time buy
- Early viewing highly recommended
- Extensive enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationImmaculately presented, this comtemporary semi-detached home requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Internally it enjoys natural light which floods in providing a bright and airy interior whilst externally there is ample off-street parking, a detached garage and a beautifully landscaped extensive private south facing rear garden with decking area and summer house.
The city centre is only a couple of miles away whilst Ballyhackamore Village and excellent local amenities on the Castlereagh Road are within walking distance. Leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- Composite front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring, open fire, tiled hearth. Recessed spotlights. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Wood flooring, bi-fold doors. Recessed spotlights.
- 2.92m x 2.26m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, four ring ceramic induction hob. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Double oven. Plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan with lighting.
- Access to roofspace. Triple glazed fire escape window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.18m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
(At widest points). Built-in robe, cupboard above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.15m (12' 10" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.29m (8' 10" x 7' 6")
Built-in robe, cupboard above.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower over bath, white wash hand basin, polished granite effect top with cupboard below, extractor fan. Built-in cupboard, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Front garden in lawn, gated, secure tarmac driveway,
- REAR GARDEN:
- Extensive south facing patio area. Outside light. Garden in lawn, mature trees. Decking area with recessed spotlighting to rear, planted area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 2.79m (17' 3" x 9' 2")
Light, tap. Planning permission to turn into Studio/workshop.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 5.41m x 2.79m (17' 9" x 9' 2")
Laminate flooring, recessed spotlights. (Currently used as a gym).
Turn down Castlereagh Road from Knock Dual Carriageway and take second right onto Orby Street. Veer right into Orby Drive. No. 244 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »