- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A unique detached property located just off the main Saintfield Road
- No onward chain and well-presented throughout
- Freshly painted throughout and new carpets fitted
- Wonderful views across Lagan Valley & beyond
- Welcoming entrance hall with a laminate floor
- Spacious living room with access tot he kitchen
- Kitchen with a good range of units and space for dining
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- A further WC with a white suite
- Large detached garage with light
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a spacious patio
- Tarmac driveway to the front & side providing ample parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationA Break from the Norm!
This detached property is certainly unique compared to others detached properties in the area in terms of architecture. It offers well-proportioned accommodation, a fresh coat of paint throughout and new carpets fitted to the bedrooms, stairs and landing. It further benefits from gas heating, a very private rear garden, no onward chain and wonderful views over Lagan Valley.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a gas fire and a kitchen with space for dining. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms of which two have built-in storage, a bathroom with a white suite and a separate WC.
To the front a mature hedge ensure privacy and a tarmac driveway provides off-street parking which leads to a large detached garage. The rear garden has a private easterly aspect and offers a good-sized lawn and a spacious patio.
The property is located within a short walk of the shops at Commons Brae and offers easy access to the City Centre, amenities including local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.18m x 6.65m (10'5" x 21'10")
- Kitchen 2.59m x 5.44m (8'6" x 17'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.20m x 3.63m (10'6" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.84m (10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 2.72m (10'10" x 8'11")
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.63m (6'10" x 5'4")
- WC 1.65m x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'10")
- Garage 4.78m x 5.61m (15'8" x 18'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »