240 Moira Road,
Lisburn, BT28 2TU
5 Bed Detached House
Offers around £445,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn)
Offers around £445,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Nestled within approx. 4 acres just minutes from Lisburn & Moira
- A small holding comprising of two rear fields, Substantail outbuildings (Stable, workshop, open sheds and garaging)
- A charming 5 bedroom 3 reception detached home set back from the roadside
- Recently redecorated throughout but also with Full Planning Permission for a full contemporary remodel under application LA05/2021/0743/F
- Large Lounge with Feature fireplace and gas fire
- Separate Dining Room/Play Room
- Large Family Room just off the main Kitchen Diner
- Three ground floor bedrooms (two with integral wardrobes)
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom with new white suite
- Separate Ground Floor Shower Room
- Rear Utility Room (accessed via rear patio)
- Two First Floor Bedrooms (both with integral wardrobes)
- First Floor landing with study area
The property has recently been redecorated throughout but also benefits from recent planning permission for a full remodel under application LA05/2021/0743/F. This would transform the home to modern family living standards and requirements. At present it comprises 5 bedrooms and 3 receptions with double garaging, workshop, stabling and further outbuilings all accessed via a separate rear lane.
Recent sales in this locality have proved extremeley popular and early enquiries are recommended. Please note we are also marketing a separate site adjacent to no.240 with full planning permissions and lands to the roadside. Available through further negotiation.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wood single glazed door to front, single glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, single glazed door and single glazed side panels through to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Dado rail, wood panelled ceiling, hot press off
- 3.57m x 6.16m (11' 9" x 20' 3")
Mahogany Feature Fire place, cast iron inlay with cermic tile detailing, slate tiled hearth, gas inset fire, ceiling rose and ceiling cornice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.54m (10' 1" x 11' 7")
Sliding glazed door through from hall, dado rails, wood panelled ceiling
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled walls, larder cupboard off, solid wood door to rear
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with electric Triton shower
- 3.2m x 5.5m (10' 6" x 18' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, Range of high and low painted units with dining table, integrated electric oven, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integreated dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Large Boiler Room off with pantry potential.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.35m x 6.15m (14' 3" x 20' 2")
Feature brick fireplace with multi-fuel cast iron stove (heats domestic water), ceramic tiled hearth, ceiling cornice, feature bay window, uPVC double glazed sliding door out to rear patio.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.38m (12' 12" x 11' 1")
Integrated wardrobes and dressing table
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.9m (9' 6" x 12' 10")
Integrated sliderobe, integrated dessing table with wash hand basin, integrated dressing tables.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 4.m (9' 6" x 13' 1")
- 2.7m x 1.96m (8' 10" x 6' 5")
New white suite comprised of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment over, floor to ceiling tiling, wood panelled ceiling and spot lighting.
- Access into eaves storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.98m x 3.3m (9' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.98m x 3.98m (9' 9" x 13' 1")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.64m x 2.9m (5' 5" x 9' 6")
Hardwood door to rear, ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, plumbed for washer/dryer.
- 5.1m x 5.9m (16' 9" x 19' 4")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- 5.16m x 3.57m (16' 11" x 11' 9")
Up and Over door, power, light and water, door through from Garage and door through to Stable
- 5.16m x 3.52m (16' 11" x 11' 7")
Solid hard wood door to side, power, light and water.
- OPEN SIDED STORE:
- Corrugated steel roof
- OPEN SIDED ROUND ROOFED SHED:
- Concrete floor, raised diesel tank, electric and water.
- Substantial front gardens with generous lawn down to the roadside, sweeping tarmac driveway to the front and side. Shared driveway with neighbouring property and right of way across neighbours lane to use rear gravel lan eway to the rear yard. Enclosed rear garden with mature trees and hedging. Green House with electric and water. Low level shrub beds. Large flagged patio area to rear. Two rear fields each accessed via no. 240.
- We have been advised the tenure for this property is Freehold, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor verify the details
- For period April 2022 to March 2023 £1,961.75
When leaving Lisburn along the Moira Road continue past the cross roads with Gravelhill Road/Dagger Road and no.240 is located on the right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing