- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We are pleased to offer this detached bungalow located in this popular development just off the Newry Road. The property is situated on a generous site and offers a large private garden to the rear and mature gardens to the front. Internally this home in in good order but would need modernised throughout to bring it up to modern standards. Easy access is offered to Armagh City centre and all local amenities .
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen With Dining Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door with matching side panel. Cloakroom off and shelved hot press off.
- 5.26m x 3.15m (17' 3" x 10' 4") Ornamental fireplace with electric inset. Direct access to kitchen.
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- 7.24m x 2.62m (23' 9" x 8' 7") Range of fitted high and low level units, double stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and fridge. Open plan to dining area with direct access to hall. Pleasant views are offered to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 2.62m (11' 4" x 8' 7") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.84m x 2.77m (9' 4" x 9' 1") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 2.34m (9' 5" x 7' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- 6' 4" x 5' 4" (1.93m x 1.63m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Attached Garage
- 5.05m x 2.95m (16' 7" x 9' 8") Up and over door, electric power, single door leading to rear garden.
- Boiler House
- Oil burner, plumbing for washing machine .
- To the rear is a large mature garden which offers great privacy and ample room is offered to extend this home. Garden is in lawn with paved patio and is screened at each side with mature trees. To the front there is a mature garden in lawn with flower and shrub beds, tarmac drive and parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »