- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Detached Garage
- Extensive Rear Garden
Additional InformationBeautiful Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Magnificent Mature Site Within This Ever Popular Location
A most attractive semi detached villa which has been modernised and maintained to an excellent standard but yet retains much period detail. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, both into bay, extended fitted kitchen with built-under oven and ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, three quarter panelled entrance hall and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Mature gardens with hard landscaped areas and an extensive rear garden with garage combine with the perfect location to make this the ideal family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, three quarter panelled walls, under stairs cloaks, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.28 x 3.59 (14'1" x 11'9")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.63 x 3.47 (11'11" x 11'5")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, picture rail.
- Extended Kitchen 5.73 x 1.92 (18'10" x 6'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, partly tiled floor, Velux roof light, insulated, panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.57 x 2.31 (8'5" x 7'7")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 3.43 (12'7" x 11'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.42 x 3.07 (11'3" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »