- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Within This Highly Desirable And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed PVC Composite Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area With PVC Double Glazed Patio Doors To Rear
- Utility Room / Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Fitted Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Including Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Artificial Grass With Paved Patio Area / Impressive Raised Pavior Brickset Patio Area And Raised Flowerbeds With Contemporary Lighting
- Lawn To Front And Side Plus Pavior Brickset Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits With Recessed Spotlights / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Dynamic Electrical Systems Alarm System / CCTV System
- Bluetooth Surround Sound System With Built In Ceiling Speakers
- Excellent B84 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs / Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Stunning Family Home
A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Within This Highly Desirable And Popular Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed PVC composite entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.79m x 4.66m (15' 9" x 15' 3")
Measurements taken into bay windows. Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Integrated double oven. Centre island with integrated five ring gas hob and dining bar. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with granite single drainer and swan neck mixer tap. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to Living and Dining Area.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.5m x 2.82m (21' 4" x 9' 3")
Wall mounted electric fire with granite effect fireplace and pebbles. Built in ceiling speakers. Storage under stairs. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed patio doors to Rear. Open plan to Kitchen.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.76m x 1.74m (5' 9" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.02m x 3.29m (13' 2" x 10' 10")
- LUXURY FITTED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.66m (11' 2" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.52m x 2.8m (11' 7" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.89m x 2.66m (9' 6" x 8' 9")
- LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and drencher head. Bath tub with centre mount mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in ceiling speakers. Recessed spotlights. Built in DAB digital radio.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in artificial grass. Paved patio area. Gravel set area. Raised pavior brickset patio area with pavior brickset path. Raised flowerbeds with shrubbery and contemporary lighting. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Gravel set area to Front. Lawn to Front and Side. Pavior brickset path to Entrance Door. Pavior brickset driveway.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maghaberry Road turn onto Wellington Park Drive. Turn right onto Wellington Park Road. Number 24 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »