- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most attractive and extended double fronted detached residence
- 5 bedrooms - 3 reception rooms plus games room
- Modern fitted kitchen with casual dining - separate utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Downstairs shower room
- Alarm system installed
- PVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Many original features remaining
- Excellent level of specification throughout
Additional InformationThis exceptional family residence with its handsome bay window facade takes an imposing stance on an exclusive road of quality homes within walking distance of leading schools, local amenities and minutes from Belfast City Centre. The property has been extended to offer bright well proportioned accommodation incorporating a host of appealing features and stylish presentation throughout. All in all, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superb family home in an area of consistently high demand. Early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door with stained glass side panels, original ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass vestibule door, polished herringbone floor, panelled walls, cornice ceiling, wall light points, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.72m x 3.81m (18' 9" x 12' 6")
Feature hardwood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 3 double panelled radiators.
- DINING ROOM
- 5.44m x 3.81m (17' 10" x 12' 6")
Attractive tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 3 double panelled radiators.
- MORNING ROOM
- 4.29m x 3.45m (14' 1" x 11' 4")
Oak fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, polished oak woodstrip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator, stained glass cupboards and book shelves.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 6.1m x 4.32m (20' 0" x 14' 2")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream shaker style high and low level units, formica worktop, island unit with oak worktop, plumbed for dishwasher, glass display cupboards, range cooker space, Rangemaster extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators, aluminium sliding doors to garden, low voltage lighting, strip lighting, partially tiled walls, PVC back door.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3.71m x 2.21m (12' 2" x 7' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of oak low level units, formica worktop, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, panelled radiator.
- GAMES ROOM
- 8.56m x 5.33m (28' 1" x 17' 6")
Polished oak woodstrip floor, 2 double panelled radiators, 3 Velux rooflights, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting, view of Cavehill, PVC french door to garden.
- Stained glass windows, cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, Bristan shower, pedestal wash hand basin, polished oak woodstrip floor, tongue and groove walls and ceiling, double panelled radiator.
Separate matching low flush WC, tongue and groove walls and ceiling, polished oak woodstrip floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.72m x 3.89m (18' 9" x 12' 9")
Double panelled radiator, picture rail, built in wardrobes and desk, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.44m x 3.78m (17' 10" x 12' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.61m x 3.45m (11' 10" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.84m x 3.2m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, double panellled radiator, built in wardrobe, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
Panelled radiator, view of Cavehill.
- Ashphalt driveway with parking. Raised brick paved patio area to rear. Extensive landscaped garden to rear in lawn and mature shrubs. Brick paved patio area to side with built in bench seating. Tap and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »