- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Appointed Detached Home In Sought After Upper Malone Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Granite Worktops, Integrated Appliances And Island Open Plan To Dining Area
- Good Sized Lounge With Limestone Fireplace And Gas Fire
- Dining Room
- Family Room/Study With Double uPVC Doors Leading Outside
- Fitted Utility Room And Separate WC
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Superb Private And Mature Gardens
- Excellent Location Close To Leading Schools, Motorway And Transport Networks
Additional InformationThis immaculate and modernised, detached extended home is located in a sought after quiet residential area off the Upper Malone Road on a fabulous mature and elevated site.
The accommodation in this family home is generously laid out, there are three formal receptions rooms to the property and a modern open plan kitchen and dining area to the rear of the property opening onto the delightful private rear gardens. There is also a separate utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms to include a master with ensuite shower room. There is also a luxury family bathroom.
The additional main feature of this home is the good sized gardens to the front and rear with paved sitting areas.
A range of highly regarded schools are close by along with leisure facilities such as Lagan Valley Regional Park and Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs. Belfast City Centre is just minutes away, and good road and rail links give ease of access to other areas. This is a unique opportunity to buy a fabulous home in this area.
- Twin solid wood front doors to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.57m x 4.69m (24' 10" x 15' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Granite worktops. Centre island unit. Inset circular stainless steel sink unit. Whirlpool American fridge/freezer. Bosch integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed doors leading outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Underbench unit with worktop. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Solid wood door leading outside.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 3.44m (11' 11" x 11' 3")
Solid wood floor.
- 4.84m x 3.61m (15' 11" x 11' 10")
Limestone fireplace with gas fire. Solid wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.64m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
Double uPVC doors leading outside.
- Access to roofspace. Large double glazed window overlooking garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.61m (13' 11" x 11' 10")
Good selection of built-in furniture and dressing table with drawers.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Large fully tiled shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.81m x 3.62m (15' 9" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.64m x 3.42m (11' 11" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
- Close coupled low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiling above. Panelled bath with tiled surround and Mira electric shower above. Glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Shelved storage cupboard, hotpress with cylinder.
- Concrete entrance pillars to tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles. Front garden in lawn enclosed by hedges and mature trees. Enclosed rear garden in lawn surrounded by mature trees and paved sitting area. Wooden shed. Outside tap and light. uPVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »