- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Contemporary Detached Home Of 5,500 Sq Ft Which Has Been Fully Renovated By The Current Owners
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen/Living/Dining With French Doors Leading To Terraces
- Cloakroom And Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Facilities, One Bedroom With Own Access And Dressing Room
- Bar/Games Room
- Swimming Pool Annex With Changing And Shower Facilities
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Ample Driveway Parking And Garaging
- Well Maintained Gardens Of Just Under 3 Acres
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In This Private Yet Convenient Location
Additional InformationConstructed in the 1980s, this contemporary home has been fully renovated by the current owners to provide ample accommodation and facilities for the growing family. Set on just under 3 acres, the home offers privacy yet is convenient to Ballyclare and transport networks leading to the rest of Northern Ireland along with Belfast International Airport and leading schools.
The accommodation offers three levels of living, sleeping and recreation areas to include games room and bar and pool annex.
Externally, the home is immaculately presented to include south facing terraces, gardens in lawns of c. 3 acres, driveway area and garaging.
Viewing of this stunning home is highly recommended and is through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC door with glazed panel and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiling, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.76m x 4.8m (22' 2" x 15' 9")
Vaulted ceiling, hole in wall gas fire, ceramic tiled floor, sliding door to roof terrace.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.06m (16' 2" x 13' 4")
Built-in wall gas fire, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, adjacent built-in cloaks cupboard.
- 8.31m x 5.61m (27' 3" x 18' 5")
Contemporary high and low level units, granite worktops, four ring ceramic hob, built-in oven and grill over cupboards, extractor over, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar area, low voltage lighting, double doors to terrace.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 1.73m (12' 8" x 5' 8")
High and low level units, single drainer sink unit, access to…
- 7.24m x 6.83m (23' 9" x 22' 5")
Oil fired boiler, light and power.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
- WALK-IN WARDROBE:
- 2.97m x 1.91m (9' 9" x 6' 3")
- Sitting area, linen cupboard, French doors to roof terrace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 4.14m (15' 9" x 13' 7")
Low voltage lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.51m (13' 7" x 11' 6")
Wood strip flooring, low voltage lighting, access to roof terrace.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 3.61m x 2.06m (11' 10" x 6' 9")
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 2.92m (13' 5" x 9' 7")
Wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over, twin sink unit, fully tiled double shower cubicle with shower head and rain water shower head, fully tiled walls and floor.
Lower Ground Level
- Sitting area, storage cupboard.
- BAR/GAMES ROOM:
- 11.71m x 4.34m (38' 5" x 14' 3")
Built-in bar and seating area.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.22m x 5.59m (20' 5" x 18' 4")
French doors to garden, wood burning stove, low voltage lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 2.77m (14' 2" x 9' 1")
Hanging and shelving space.
- SWIMMING POOL ANNEX:
- 12.32m x 12.57m (40' 5" x 41' 3")
Sliding doors to side and rear garden.
- CHANGING AREA:
- Two shower cubicles, two changing cubicles, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, store.
- Electric gates to sweeping driveway, well maintained gardens of just under 3 acres, parking terraces, lawns and mature trees.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »