- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well appointed detached bungalow positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac
- Lounge open plan to Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC double glazing
- Good sized rear garden benefiting from sunny aspect
- Conveniently located within close proximity to Holywood
- Railway halt close to hand
- Beautiful coastal walks on your doorstep
- Clubs nearby include Royal Belfast Golf Club, Helen's Bay Golf Club & Royal North Yacht Club
- Will appeal to those wishing to downsize, professionals and even those looking for a 'bolt hole' within North Down
Additional InformationA well appointed, detached bungalow positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac, just a stones throw from the coastline.
Occupying a fine level site, the property affords a good sized, notably private rear garden that benefits from a sunny aspect. Internally, the property affords spacious accommodation in the form of hallway, lounge open plan to dining, separate kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, plus main bathroom. The property is further enhanced by oil fired central heating and is double glazed.
Whilst the location of the property enjoys an array of amenities including Seapark playing fields, tennis courts and coastal pathway offering beautiful walks, it is also convenient to Holywood town centre with its' array of boutique shops, restaurants, health centre and leisure centre. The location is also ideal for those wishing to commute – with Marino Railway Halt close to hand and George Best City Airport. We anticipate interest from a wide range of potential purchasers – from those wishing to downsize, professionals who wish to commute to Belfast and beyond or even those looking for a 'bolt hole' within North Down.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed front door, cloaks cupboard.
- 6.m x 3.6m (19' 8" x 11' 10")
Fireplace with Scrabo stone surround, matching hearth and timber mantel, corniced ceiling, open plan to:-
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
Modern kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, built in Schott Ceron four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built in oven, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.6m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Two double built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.9m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Two double built in robes with cupboards above, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.4m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
Built in shelved cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower and electric Mira Vigor shower unit with drencher shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Tarmac driveway to:-
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.m x 5.1m (19' 8" x 16' 9")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Good sized rear garden benefiting from sunny aspect.
Travelling along the Bangor Road out of Holywood, turn left onto Old Quay Road. Continue to almost the end of the road then turn left onto The Close. Number 24 is located on the left side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »