24 Templemore Avenue,
Belfast, BT5 4FT
4 Bed Terrace House
Asking price £135,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
Asking price £135,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Recently Renovated Three Storey Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Recently Installed Kitchen
- Recently Installed Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- New Carpets & Re-Decorated
- Oil Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Within Easy Reach Of Belfast City Centre, Templemore Baths & Public Transport Links
- Close To Titanic Quarter, Ballyhackamore & Motorway Network
- Potential Rental Income £850 Per Month
The layout comprises an entrance porch, leading to entrance hall, living room, dining room and modern fitted kitchen. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and recently installed contemporary white bathroom suite. On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms. The property has recently been re-carpeted and re-decorated and benefits from oil heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
Within strolling distance of public transport links, shops, schools and cafes, Belfast City Centre, the newly refurbished Templemore Baths and Titanic Quarter are all found within easy reach.
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
Brick fireplace. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
- 3.68m x 2.06m (12' 1" x 6' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Cooker point with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Understairs storage area.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and 'Triton' electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.28m (15' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.87m (10' 2" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.28m (15' 6" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear with boiler house and PVC oil tank.
Off Newtwonards Road, Belfast.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT5 4FT | Property For Sale in BT5 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in Newtownards Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Albertbridge Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.