- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive, Semi-Detached Home
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace, Open to:
- Dining Area with Double Doors to:
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances & Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Floored Roofspace with Skylight, Ideal for workspace
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Newly Installed Gas Boiler (2020)
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Forecourt to Front
- Walking Distance to Range of Amenities on Belmont Road
- Fantastic Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationIdeally positioned just off the Holywood Road in a cul-de-sac location, Sydenham Crescent will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers looking to benefit from excellent road and rail transport links to Belfast city centre, leading local primary and secondary schools and the broad range of eateries and amenities available in Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
The house itself has been modernised and loved in recent years by its current owner and comprises of an open plan living/dining room and kitchen with additional dining area on the ground floor and three bedrooms along with modern family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally, there is a front forecourt and a good sized, enclosed garden to the rear, ideal for summer entertaining. The property further benefits from recently installed (2020) gas fired central heating boiler and has uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair cloaks area. Understair storage. Low voltage spotlights.
- 6.245m x 2.958m (20' 6" x 9' 8")
Solid wooden flooring. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Feature fireplace with open fire and wooden mantle and surround, tiled hearth.
- 4.584m x 4.463m (15' 0" x 14' 8")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Ceramic sink wih chrome mixer tap. Double underbench oven with four ring electric hob above. Extractor hood. Tiled splashback. Integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer. Housing for gas combi boiler. Wood effect flooring. Skylight, wooden ceiling. Casual dining area with uPVC glazed door to rear. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.932m x 2.711m (9' 7" x 8' 11")
Solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.985m x 2.381m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
Solid wood floor. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.958m x 1.954m (6' 5" x 6' 5")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Thermostatic power shower and glass screen. Part tiled walls. Wooden ceiling. Low voltage spotlights.
- CONVERTED ATTIC ROOM:
- 2.793m x 2.556m (9' 2" x 8' 5")
Storage in eaves. Skylight window.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Enclosed front forecourt. Surrounding hedging and mature shrubbery. Pathway to front door.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Pebble dsh store. Additional patio area. Surrounding hedging and mature shrubbery. Outside light and tap.
Turn off Holywood Road into Sydenham Park and follow the road round to the right. Sydenham Crescent is the first turn on the right hand side. Number 24 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »