- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 Bed Detached House with Direct Access to Beach
- Living Room/ Marble Fireplace/Open Fire heating Radiators
- Conservatory with Feature Vaulted Solid Oak Ceiling
- Family Room with Open Fire/Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom/Free Standing Bath and Shower Cubicle, which is to be Finished/First Floor Shower Room
- OFCH/UPVC Double Glazed
- Large Garage/Great Storage Space/Power and Water Supply
- Potential Residential Use/ Holiday Let Subject to Approvals
- Mature Beautifully Presented Gardens in Lawns with Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs to Front, Side and Rear
- Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats etc
- Easy Access to Donaghadee, Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast
- Ideal Purchase for Owner Occupier, Investors or Holiday Home
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Wed 20th November 4:15pm - 4:45pm
Tue 26th November 4:15pm - 4:45pm
Fri 29th November 4:15pm - 4:45pm
This is an opportunity to purchase an attractive detached family home with direct access to the beach, making it an ideal spot for anybody enjoying water sports, messing about on the water or fishing. There is much more than meets the eye with this property. In addition to the house there is also a large garage with potential to convert to residential, subject to necessary approvals. In its current form is perfect for storage, or a workshop. The house on the ground floor comprises of a living room with attractive marble fireplace and open fire which heats the radiators, family room with open fire, conservatory with feature oak vaulted ceiling, superb modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Upstairs is comprised of four well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room. Outside the site is particularly spacious with mature, beautifully presented, gardens in lawns to front, side and rear. There is also ample parking for cars, caravans, boats etc. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and outside power points. A real hidden gem of a property. We expect demand to be high and can recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity. This property will appeal to a host of potential purchasers including full time owner occupiers, those searching for a holiday home and investors.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »