- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious End Terrace Three Storey Villa Near To Bangor Town Centre
- Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms And One + Reception Room
- Good Sized Kitchen With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Separate Utility Room / Three Piece White Bathroom Suite On First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed / Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal Investment Property Or For Someone Wanting Close To Amenities
- Only Short Distance From Coastal Walks & Bangor Marina
Additional InformationThis spacious end of terrace villa is situated in a convenient location near to Bangor Town Centre and the Marina. The property offers well proportioned accommodation with up to six bedrooms and one+ receptions. There is also a spacious fitted kitchen with generous range of high and low level cupboards, separate utility room and a three piece white bathroom suite with Triton shower unit over the bath. The home further benefits from double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and an enclosed rear yard area. Available with no onward chain, this property makes for an ideal investment or someone looking to be near to all the local amenities.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden entrance door, glazed top light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed wooden entrance door, single panelled radiator, part wood panelled walls, coving.
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and hob, single panelled radiator, wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
Overall. Low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, single panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear yard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.1m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
Overall. Cast iron fireplace, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.11m (9' 1" x 6' 11")
Double panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with Triton shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, velux window, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
At widest including recess. Hot Press off, single panelled radiator, sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.33m x 2.82m (10' 11" x 9' 3")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.15m x 2.16m (10' 4" x 7' 1")
Single panelled radiator, velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard with gate way on to passage in common, oil tank, boiler house with oil boiler unit.
Travelling down Bangor Main Street, at the bottom turn left along Queens Parade. At the mini roundabout continue onto Grays Hill and then take the first right into Somerset Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »