24 Silverstream Drive,
Bangor, BT20 3LW
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Skyline Real Estate
Last listed at Offers around £144,950
- Well presented semi detached home
- Elevated site in well established and popular residential area
- Convenient to town centre, Bangor West and commuter routes to Belfast
- Three bedrooms
- Large open plan living room with feature open fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with included appliances
- Newly fitted family bathroom
- Detached garage with power sockets and lights
- Large enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio
Skyline are pleased to offer this well presented semi detached home. Enjoying an elevated site within a popular and well established residential location, this home benefits from easy access to Bangor Town Centre, Bangor West, and commuter routes to Belfast. The bright and spacious three bedroom accommodation includes open plan lounge / dining room with feature open fire and sliding patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a new contemporary family bathroom. Additionally there is a fully floored attic room with window, power sockets and lights. Outside, the property benefits from a detached garage, excellent off street parking, and a large enclosed rear garden. This attarctive and highly affordable home is offered chain free and ready for occupation. It will have wide appeal amongst first time buyers and young families and early viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, laminate wood floor, under stair storage
- LOUNGE / DINING
- 7.1m x 3.5m (23' 4" x 11' 6")
Coal fire, laminate wood floor, sliding patio doors to garden
- Range of high and low storage units, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood, laminate wood floor, part tiled walls
- White suite, fully tiled floor and walls, spot lights, extractor fan, chrome towel rack radiator
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
Integrated mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.6m x 2.5m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
Integrated robe with access to attic room
- ATTIC ROOM
- Fully floored, double glazed window, power and lights
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Power and lights
- Tarmac drive and lawn garden to front.
Fence enclosed garden to rear in lawn and paved patio
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.