- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home In Desirable Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms Including Sun Room
- Large Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Excellent First Floor Storage Space
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Double Glazed With Stained Glass Insets
- Mature Front Garden
- Low Maintenance Rear Yard
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Royal Ulster Yacht Club
- Within Strolling Distance Of Ballyholme Beach
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationSituated on a mature site this charming detached home is located within one of North Down's most sought after residential areas. A few minutes stroll from the Royal Ulster Yacht Club, the beach and excellent local shops, 24 Shandon Park East will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers.
The accommodation within has retained many desirable features and comprises an elegant entrance hall, lounge through to dining room, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, sun room and shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor is a further bedroom including dressing area and an office/bedroom four.
Of particular note is the mature front garden which provides the perfect relaxation space. The property is approached by an asphalt drive and also benefits from off street parking to the front. To the rear is private, low maintenance rear yard. The detached garage is accessed to the side of Shandon Park East.
With homes such as this always holding a special appeal, we recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Elegant entrance hall with features such as plate rail and cornice ceiling. Wooden flooring. Electric cupboard. Alarm control pad. Telephone point. Under stair storage. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature bay window with stained glass insets. Fireplace with tile hearth, wood surround and gas fire inset. Ceiling Rose. Cornice ceiling. Television point. Arch through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- 6.4m x 5.23m (21' 0" x 17' 2")
Excellent range of wooden, high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and under unit lighting. Four ring gas hob with integrated extractor hood over. Eye level double oven and grill. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Electric under-floor heating. Sliding doors to rear yard. Door to side. Stairs to first floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
Bright and airy. Ceramic tile floor. Door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.94m (14' 3" x 12' 11")
Feature bay window with stained glass insets. Fitted bedroom furniture. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
Side aspect. Wood laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White sanitary ware - low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Quadrant shower cubicle. Ceramic tile floor. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. 'Velux' window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 6.02m x 3.35m (19' 9" x 11' 0")
'Velux' window. Eaves storage. Through to extensive dressing area. Accessed from hall stairs.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 6.15m x 2.26m (20' 2" x 7' 5")
'Velux' window. Eaves storage.
- STORAGE AREA:
- 4.06m x 2.79m (13' 4" x 9' 2")
Side aspect. 'Velux' window. Telephone point. Accessed from kitchen stairs.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.82m x 2.77m (19' 1" x 9' 1")
Up and over door. Light and power. Accessed off Shandon Park East.
- Wooden gate. Asphalt drive to parking. Beautifully maintained, garden with mature planting. Stepping stone path. Circular paved patio. Water feature. Outside tap.
- Asphalt path to side. Wooden side gates. Paved yard. Raised patio area. Under property storage. Mature hedging. Outside lighting.
From Ward Avenue, turn onto Shandon Park East, the property is at the top of the road at the small roundabout
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »