- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Modern, Well Presented Accommodation
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Viewing Highly Recommended
24 Scarvagh Locks, Scarva, BT63 6NB
This superbly presented 3 bedroom townhouse is well presented throughout and represents a great opportunity for either a young couple or first time buyer to purchase in this highly regarded development on the edge of the village. Convenient to local commuting routes via train and car and ease of access to pleasant canal walks via the tow path early viewing essential to avoid later disappointment.
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood panelled front door with double glazed side screen, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Entrance Hall
- Inner door to spacious hall with laminate wooden floor, telephone point, understairs cloakscupboard with light, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 14' 9'' x 12' 0'' (4.49m x 3.65m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and feature pine surround, TV point, laminate wooden floor, double radiator. Glazed double doors to...
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 3'' x 11' 4'' (5.56m x 3.45m) (Max)
- Range of high and low level fitted modern units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, window pelmet, glazed display and breakfast bar. Built-in oven and hob with extractor hood, fan and light, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double glazed PVC French doors to rear, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 13' 3'' x 11' 7'' (4.04m x 3.53m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.96m x 3.53m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 6'' x 7' 0'' (2.59m x 2.13m)
- Double radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 7'' x 6' 1'' (2.61m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap, panel bath with centre mixer tap and fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with Osprey power shower, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Brick paved parking to front, fully enclosed private rear garden laid out in lawn with paved patio area, outside light and water tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »