- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful detached property in the sought after Royal Lodge area
- Benefiting from a plenty of recent upgrades and a large private site
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with access to a downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge with a bay window and a feature fireplace
- Family room with French door to the lounge and access to the kitchen/diner
- Fabulous kitchen diner complete with centre island and integrated appliances
- Fantastic conservatory with lovely views of the garden
- Office or further reception room with a wooden floor
- Master bedroom with a luxury en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with a separate free standing bath and shower
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Large and very private rear garden laid in lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn and a spacious tarmac driveway
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationRoyal Seal of Approval!
This wonderful property has a private and spacious setting in the prestigious Royal Lodge area of South Belfast. It offers spacious living accommodation, a large rear garden and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. It benefits from a host of recent upgrades to include a contemporary bathroom, a luxury en-suite and a fantastic kitchen/diner that links effortlessly with the homes reception space where plenty of quality time will be spent. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with access to a downstairs WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a family room, an office or a snug, a fabulous kitchen/diner, a conservatory and a utility room. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three double bedrooms and a stunning bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and a spacious tarmac driveway provides ample off-street parking. The rear garden is something really special, it is very private and there is enough space to have a game of tennis or five-a-side football...children of the family will absolutely love it.
Royal Lodge is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a fantastic choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.54m x 3.45m (18'2" x 11'4")
- Family Room 3.61m x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.50m x 5.79m (14'9" x 19')
- Conservatory 3.84m x 2.84m (12'7" x 9'4")
- Utility Room 1.55m x 3.18m (5'1" x 10'5")
- Office 2.36m x 3.18m (7'9" x 10'5")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.67m x 3.15m (15'4" x 10'4")
- En-suite 1.60m x 3.15m (5'3" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.91m x 3.45m (12'10" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 3 4.52m x 3.25m (14'10" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 3.15m (12' x 10'4")
- Bathroom 2.57m x 2.72m (8'5" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »