- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA superbly appointed end of terrace house enjoying an excellent position with delightful open aspect situated in a popular residential locality close to the Island Civic Centre and Lagan towpath and within easy walking distance of the City centre and public transport to Belfast.
Recently modernised and improved to a high specification this stylish property incorporates a host of appealing features complemented by tasteful presentation and outlook over 'Green' to front.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with laminate floor, Lounge 15'0 x 12'2 (max) with 'hole in wall' fireplace and laminate floor, excellent fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with integrated dishwasher and French doors, 3 first floor Bedrooms and fully tiled Bathroom with attractive white suite.
Glazed or panelled internal doors.
PVC double glazed windows.
Oil-fired central heating.
Prime site laid out in gardens front in lawn and fully enclosed side and rear laid out in low maintenance pebbled and paved areas with selection of specimen trees and shrubs, general purpose store, private aspect to rear and open outlook to front.
Location: Off Millbrook Road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with double glazed panels and side panel. Laminate floor. Single panelled radiator. Glazed door with bevelled glass to Lounge.
- 4.57m x 3.68m (15' 0" x 12' 1")
'Hole-in-wall' fireplace. Laminate floor. Double panel radiator. Glazed door with bevelled glass to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.83m x 2.54m (15' 10" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units, concealed lighting. 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic wall tiling. Vinyl floor covering. PVC double glazed french doors. Double panel radiator. Hotpress. Low voltage recessed lighting.
- Staircase to first floor Landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.92m (11' 0" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.36m (11' 11" x 7' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.39m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
Built-in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- Stylish white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower unit, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush WC Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting. Vinyl floor covering. 'Ladder style' heated towel rail.
- Excellent site laid out in gardens front in lawn and fully enclosed side and rear laid out in low maintenance pebbled and extensive paved patio areas. Selection of specimen trees and shrubs. General purpose store. Sensor light. Water tap. Trellis, archway and pergola. Screen oil tank. Timber screen fencing and private aspect to rear. Delightful open outlook to front over 'Green'.
Off Millbrook Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »