- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional End Town House on Large Corner Site with Sea Views
- Prestigious Development Located off the Warren Road
- Easy Access to Donaghadee, Bangor and Groomsport
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area with French Doors to Patio and Garden
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Large Integral Garage with Insulated Electric Door
- First Floor Living Room with Feature Gas Fire, Balcony and Countryside Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Three Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Underfloor heating to the First and Second Floor
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Corner Site with Large Gardens Laid in Lawns to the Side and Rear with Paved Patio Area
- Tastefully Decorated and Finished to a High Standard Throughout
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended to Fully Appreciate all That is on Offer
Additional InformationOccupying arguably one of the finest corner sites within this exclusive development, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptional end townhouse tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac benefitting from sea views. Situated off the prestigious Warren Road, this property has excellent convenience to Donaghadee, Bangor and Groomsport as well as many fine coastal walks and drives. Tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard throughout, there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising solid oak kitchen open plan to dining room with French doors to patio and garden, separate utility room, WC and integral garage, on the ground floor. Upstairs, split over two floors, there is a large living room with feature gas fire, balcony and countryside views, four bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and a family bathroom with modern white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a large well maintained side and rear garden laid in lawns with patio area and generous off-street driveway parking for three cars. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, insulated electric garage door and uPVC double glazed windows.
All in all, this truly is a stunning home and we expect demand to be high. An internal inspection is thoroughly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Courtesy light, hardwood front door.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With porcelain tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights, access to integral garage, solid oak staircase with feature lighting to first floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 2.92m (16' 9" x 9' 7")
With electric and insulated up and over door, built-in storage cupboard with pressurised water cylinder, light and power.
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, chrome mixer tap, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, under stairs storage cupboard with cloak hanging space and porcelain tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.2m (18' 9" x 10' 6")
With range of high and low level solid oak Shaker style units, Galaxy granite work surfaces, Blanco stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap and inset drainer, porcelain tiled floor, four ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated high level stainless steel oven, uPVC French doors to patio and garden, ample space for dining.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of matching units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a quarter sink unit with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 3.38m (21' 3" x 11' 1")
With uPVC double glazed door to balcony, chrome low voltage spotlights, fireplace surround with granite inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, views to countryside.
- BEDROOM (3):
- With chrome low voltage spotlights.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath with tiled splashback and chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback in vanity unit.
- Solid oak staircase to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
With chrome low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, double fully tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.64m (15' 5" x 8' 8")
With chrome low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.82m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
With chrome low voltage spotlights and Velux window.
- Brick paviour driveway providing off-street private parking for three cars, large side and rear garden laid in lawn, bordered by fencing, paved patio area.
Heading into Donaghadee, along the Warren Road, Rock Hill Development is on your right hand side. Upon entering the development turn right and Number 24 is the last house on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »