- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Situated In A Popular And Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Access To Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Granite Fireplace
- Large Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Three Piece White Shower Room With Double Shower Enclosure
- Double Glazing Throughout / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Integral Garage With Electric Roller Door
- Communal Parking To The Side / Gardens To Front And Rear
- Ideal Investment Property or Someone Looking To Downsize
Additional InformationThis well presented and deceptively spacious ground floor apartment is situated in the popular and convenient Robinson Road area of Bangor. The property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, one with a double glazed door giving access to the generous rear garden. There is also a spacious lounge with feature granite fireplace and gas inset fire, separate large kitchen dining room with good range of fitted cupboards, and a three piece white shower room including double shower enclosure. The apartment further benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, and integral garage with electric roller door. Outside there is communal parking to the side and the apartment also boasts gardens in lawns to both the front and rear. Ideal for investment purposes or someone looking to downsize.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, built-in cloak cupboard, door to integral garage, wood laminate flooring.
- 6.35m x 3.94m (20' 10" x 12' 11")
Feature granite fireplace and hearth with gas inset fire, wood laminate flooring, two double panelled radiators, storage cupboard off.
- 4.85m x 2.72m (15' 11" x 8' 11")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level formica faced cupboards, roll edged laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel cooker hood and extractor, wall tiling between worktops and cupboards, double panelled radiator, housing for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.33m (13' 11" x 10' 11")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.72m (13' 11" x 8' 11")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, storage cupboard off, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Automatic roller shutter door, power and light, gas boiler unit.
- Front and rear gardens in lawns, paved pathways, generous tarmac communal parking to side.
Travelling out of Bangor along the East Circular Road towards Groomsport, cross the carriageway on the Robinson Road. No. 24 is along on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
91st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »