- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ideally located first floor apartment
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Incredibly well presented throughout
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Off street parking to the rear
- Fantastic location only a few minutes from Holywood town centre, minutes from George Best City Airport and the City centre a short drive away
- Suitable for both owner occupiers and investors alike
Additional InformationWe are delighted to welcome to the market this ideally situated, first floor apartment within the well regarded development of Richmond Green conveniently located to Tesco's at Knocknagoney, Belfast City Airport and Holywood town centre.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, two well-proportioned bedrooms, a modern and fully fitted kitchen with casual dining and a bathroom in a white suite. Additionally the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and off street parking.
This home will be of interest to the young professional, first time buyer or investor alike and your earliest appraisal is highly recommended
- Stairs to first floor.
- Hardwood entrance door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.17m (14' 4" x 13' 8")
Decorative fire surround, wood laminate floor.
- 3.33m x 2.72m (10' 11" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel under oven and concealed extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls. Space for dining table for 4.
- 2 storage cupboards with hanging space. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.35m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
Built in storage cupboard with ample hanging space. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
Wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Richmond Avenue is located off Knocknagoney Road from Henderson Court.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »