- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A modern first floor apartment located just off Ormeau Embankment
- Well presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
- Bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Driveway to the front with parking
- Popular location within walking distance to the City centre, Ormeau and Ravenhill road
Additional InformationWithin Reach!
This well-presented first floor apartment is a fantastic purchase for anyone seeking a place to call home on the banks of the River Lagan. The convenient location just off the Ormeau Embankment offers a lifestyle of convenience with so many amenities all within a short walk from your front door.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall and stairs leading to the first-floor landing, an open plan living/kitchen area, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances. Two bedrooms, master with built-in storage and main bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite.
To the front, there is a driveway with a private parking space and a communal garden area.
The property is located within walking distance of Lanyon train station, Ormeau Park, Ozone indoor tennis courts and fitness centre, Ormeau Golf Club, Kingspan Stadium and of course the ever popular Ormeau Road with a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. The motorway network and main arterial routes to and from the City Centre are easily accessible. Many of the country’s top schools and Forestside Shopping Centre are close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Open plan living / kitchen area 4.88m x 4.88m (16'12 x 16'68)
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.83m (6'45 x 6'39)
- Bedroom 1 3.20m x 2.13m (10'06 x 7'33)
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.74m (12'14 x 9'66)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »