This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace house
- Loft conversion
- Five bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
- School catchment area
Well presented mid terrace house in Raphael Park, Galgorm with loft conversion offering five bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and WC over three floors. Raphael Park is a quiet residential area off the Sand Road close to the local shops in Galgorm and within the catchment area of the Ballymena secondary schools and all the amenities in the town centre. Will surely appeal to growing families who want to be well located.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Modern and flexible living accommodation over three floors. Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, lounge and rear hallway, three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor then two further bedrooms and WC on the second floor. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. Small front garden and enclosed rear yard overlooking green area to rear. Lots of communal parking to front.
- UPVC front door. Laminate strip wood flooring and tiled at front door. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 4m x 2.9m (13'1" x 9'6")
- Kitchen and dining area with good range of floor and eye level oak effect kitchen units and window pelmet. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and plumbed for washing machine. Storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback.
- LOUNGE 4.8m x 3.3m (15'9" x 10'10")
- Pleasant living room with oak fireplace, marble inset and hearth. Electric fire as chimney taken out. Laminate strip wood flooring, TV and telephone point.
- REAR HALLWAY 1.9m x 1.m (6'3" x 3'3")
- Tiled floor and UPVC rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 3m x 2m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.95m x 2.75m (13'0" x 9'0")
- Master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- BATHROOM 2.7m x 1.75m (8'10" x 5'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.05m (10'8" x 6'9")
- Bedroom with mirrored sliding wardrobes. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Carpeted stairs to second floor landing.
- BEDROOM 4 3.7m x 2.5m (12'2" x 8'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 3m x 2.7m (9'10" x 8'10")
- Bedroom with velux window and laminate strip wood flooring.
- WC 1.4m x 0.95m (4'7" x 3'1")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, velux window, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Small paved and stoned front garden. Lots of communal parking to front. Enclosed and paved rear yard with brick shed housing oil fired boiler. Overlooks green area to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views