This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Master ensuite
- Kitchen / Diner & Utility
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
Well presented detached house with three good sized double bedrooms, two reception rooms and kitchen/diner. Situated in a quiet cul de sac in Parklands, off the Grove Road there is easy access to all the amenities in Ballymena and onto the A26 for routes north and south. With front and private rear garden this house is sure to appeal to young couples and growing families.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Spacious living accommodation comprising hallway, downstairs WC or utility area, lounge, dining room and kitchen / diner on the ground floor with three good sized double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from an oil fired central heating system, intruder alarm, UPVC double glazing and new UPVC seamless guttering and soffits in 2014. Front garden, private rear garden which isn't overlooked and tarmac driveway providing off street parking for 2-3 cars.
- UPVC front door, internal glazed door, intruder alarm panel and tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC / UTILTY 1.91m x 1.18m (6'3" x 3'10")
- Currently used as a utility room, plumbed for a washing machine this room could easily be converted back to downstairs WC.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.23m x 3.55m (17'2" x 11'8")
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with good range of floor, eye level kitchen and display units in medium oak. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. UPVC door and full size window to rear garden. TV point. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.53m (into bay) x 3.57m (18'2" ( into bay) x 11'9
- Spacious living room with bay window and oak fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and gas fire. Glazed double doors into dining room. TV point. Carpet.
- DINING ROOM 2.96m x 2.83m (9'9" x 9'3")
- Second reception room which could be used as formal dining room, family room or office. TV point. Carpet.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Return staircase to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3m x 3m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- BEDROOM 2 5.06m (into bay) x 3.37m (16'7" ( into bay) x 11'1
- Large master bedroom with bay window. Ensuite bathroom. Carpet.
- ENSUITE 2.57m x 1.24m (8'5" x 4'1")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Recessed spot lighting, shaving point, tiled floor and walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.87m x 3.37m (12'8" x 11'1")
- Another carpeted double bedroom.
- BATHROOM 3.26m x 2.57m (10'8" x 8'5")
- Good sized family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac drive with off street parking for up to 3 cars. Front garden in neat lawn. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved and stoned areas. Flower beds with bushes and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views