- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended & Modernised Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms Plus Study
- Open Plan Living Room to Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility & Downstairs w/c
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Excellent Rear Garden
Additional InformationModernised and extended this semi detached home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation consisting of a contemporary open plan layout on the ground floor to include shaker style fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, utility area and downstairs w/c. On the the first floor there are two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite.
The original third bedroom now provides access to the master bedroom in the
roof space with superb views. The property has also been updated with a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking to the front and side as well as a superb rear garden laid in lawns. Convenience is also the order of the day with easy access provided to the Saintfield Road, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast, leading schools both primary and post primary and of course Forestside Shopping Centre is within walking distance. An excellent home in a superb location with nothing to do but add furniture.
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w,c
- Low flush w,c Sink unit with storage below. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Gas boiler.
- Lounge 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring. Open to:
- Living area 10'8 x 9'3 (3.25m x 2.82m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen 14'4 x 11'4 (4.37m x 3.45m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dish-washer. Breakfast bar area. Fully tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Spot-lights. B i folding doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below,
low flush w.c
- Study 9'9 x 8'6 (2.97m x 2.59m)
Formerly bedroom three, now study with staircase to Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom 14'5 X 12'1 (4.39m X 3.68m)
- At widest points. Storage under eaves. Fantastic views over Belfast.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to rear.
- Outside Rear
- Patio area with steps up to garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging. Storage shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »