- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Modernised Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-Suite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Double Integrated Garage
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Detached Bungalow Affording Panoramic Views Over The City With Landscaped Gardens
Commanding a spectacular landscaped site affording panoramic views over the City within a cul de sac position this is a home which will impress. The present owners have created a property of exacting standards comprising 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, feature lounge with living flame fireplace, superb open plan living, dining with luxury kitchen incorporating integrated high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extended entrance porch and pvc fascia and eaves. A double integral garage with obvious potential combines with landscaped gardens front and superb rear with feature balcony and patio areas affording panoramic views to create a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Extended Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 6.05 x 3.48 (19'10" x 11'5")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, living flame electric fire, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living/kitchen/Dining 6.45 x 3.36 (21'2" x 11'0")
- Single drainer sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer housing, wood laminate floor, feature radiator.
- Panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5.17 x 3.18 (17'0" x 10'5")
- Twin built-in robes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Comprising shower cubicle, drench shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, feature radiator, pvc panelled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.10 x 2.21 (10'2" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, feature radiator, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 2.64 (11'1" x 8'8")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Integral Garage 6.25 x 6.10 (20'6" x 20'0")
- Utility area - High and low level units, formica worktops, light and power, gas boiler.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, feature balcony to front affording panoramic views over the city, extensive patio areas, sun deck, brick paved driveway, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »