24 Moneyslane Road, Ballyward, Castlewellan BT31 9PZ
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bed Detached Approx. Rent £450pcm (£5,400 per annum)
- Comparable:31 Castlewellan Road on the Market for £164,950
- Lounge/Dining/Kitchen/Family/En Suite/Bathroom
- OFCH/UPVC Double Glazed
- Gardens Front, Side and Rear
- EPC Rating: D67/C72
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing by Appointment.
This modern and deceptively spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet property is situated a short distance from Moneyslane, local bus routes and primary school. Set back from the road and enjoying superb views over surrounding countryside this property would make an excellent family home.Moneyslane from Irish: Muine Sleanna, meaning "thicket of flat-stones") is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland, on the main route from Castlewellan to Banbridge. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 147. It lies within the District of Banbridge.
Lounge 16'8" x 14'4"
Family Room 14'4" x 11'8"
Kitchen/Dining 16'0" x 14'3"
Bedroom 4 11'0" x 9'9"
Master Bedroom 15'10" x 14'4" plus ensuite
Bedroom 2 14'4" x 10'7"
Bedroom 3 14'4" x 10'6"
Outside: Gardens Front, Side and Rear
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »