- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Large Reception Rooms Plus First Floor Study
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Study/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Adjoining Self Contained Apartment/ Attached Double Garage
- Private Mature Garden To Front/ Hard Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Convenient Location Adjoining Six Mile Water Park
- Suited For Potential Commercial/ Business Use
Impressive detached 4 bedroomed residence conveniently located adjoining the Six Mile River Park, a short walk from town centre. Much of the property has been totally refurbished in a traditional style and exudes a unique character and charm. A self contained apartment has been built adjoining and above the garage, with external access. The potential of this property is enormous with the adaptable accommodation suited to a variety of alternative residential/ commercial uses (Subject to planning).
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door with twin double glazed side panels and fanlight.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Telephone point. Original 4 panel pine doors throughout with matching skirting boards. Original ceiling cornice and centre piece. Stairwell to first floor.
- With window. Electric light and power points. Separate door to wash room. Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 16'8 x 12'4
- Feature fireplace with ornate mahogany surround. Cast iron inset. Tiled hearth and open fire. Wall light facility. Ceiling cornice. Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Twin windows.
- LIVING ROOM 16'8 x 12'4
- Feature fireplace with mahogany surround. Cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire. High level overmantle. Ceiling cornice. Twin windows.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 17'9 x 14'2
- Comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with matching work surfaces. Space for range style cooker with extractor canopy. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tile floor. Painted pine dresser with twin glazed doors. Range of low voltage down lights. Plumbed for dish washer. Ample space for informal dining. Twin windows. Complementary wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM 12'8 x 5'3
- Range of high and low level units in pine with work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. One and half bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Separate built in cupboards.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With half landing. Original balustrading to stairwell. Feature leaded and coloured glass double glazed window. Built in cupboard. Original ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM 1 17'8 x 14'4
- Including range of built in slide robes with 3 No mirror doors.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 11'0
- BEDROOM 3 12'4 x 11'0
- BEDROOM 4 12'4 x 10'9
- Built in double wardrobe.
- STUDY 6'2 x 5'8
- Laminate flooring. Access to roof space.
- BATHROOM 12'0 x 10'8
- Family sized bathroom with white 4 piece suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. and shower cubicle with power shower and jets. Wooden effect ceramic tiled floor. Wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- DOUBLE GARAGE 5.99m x 6.25m (19'8" x 20'6")
- Twin roller doors remain in place however these are plasterboarded and skimmed with range of fluorescent lighting and power points in place. Suited for a variety of uses include office, playroom, gym room etc.
- SELF CONTAINED FLAT
- Accessed from the side of the garage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door. Ceramic tiled floor.
Entrance hallway to:-
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.81m x 3.96m (12'6" x 13'0")
- (Average) Range of modern fitted high and low level units in maple finish with matching work surfaces. Inlaid sink unit and mixer tap. Cooker point with extractor unit. Ceramic tile floor. Range of low voltage ceiling lights.
Open plan stairwell with pine balustrading to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 6.25m x 3.05m (20'6" x 10'0")
- Twin dormer windows. Solid oak flooring. Range of low voltage ceiling lights. Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2.95m x 3.05m (9'8" x 10'0" )
- Dormer window. Range of built in under eaves storage units.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Velux double glazed roof light. Ceramic tile floor.
- Spacious front garden in lawn within screening perimeter hedgerow. Mature trees.
Vehicular access onto rear of site via twin gates.
Paved courtyard to the rear with timber decked patio area.
Convenient location adjoining Six Mile River Park and the local tennis courts.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »