- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Valuable Retail Business Premises
- Town Centre Location with Double Window Frontage
- Spacious Ground Floor Shop Unit
- Self-Contained Apartment Over First and Second Floor
- Suitable for a Number of Business Uses
- High Level of Pedestrian Footfall
- Secured Entry (Currently Used For Storage)
- This valuable retail business premises is coming on to the market due to the owners retirement after being a family run business for over 100 years. Located on Market Street which is Limavady's main Pedestrian area with surrounding retail business to include Marshall Howe's Greengrocer and Florist, Hunters Bakery, Peacocks together with independently owned Boutiques and Shoe Shops. Limavady is one of the leading towns in the North West, located just 20 miles from Londonderry and 14 miles from Coleraine.
The property itself offers excellent potential with well appointed accommodation laid out over three floors. The ground floor main shop unit offers superb double fronted window space onto Market Street benefiting from the consistent heavy daily footfall. The first and second floor consist of self-contained accommodation. This property will attract a good level of interest and would be suitable for a number of uses for the prospective purchaser. Viewing is strictly by appointment only.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Front Shop: 8.7 x 5.6 (28'6" x 18'4")
- having double fronted window, part wood/part carpet flooring, display shelving, strip lighting, arch through to:
- Lower Front Shop: 3.9 x 3.5 (12'9" x 11'5")
- with carpet flooring, display shelving, strip lighting.
- Rear Store: 5.1 x 2.5 (16'8" x 8'2")
- with shelving.
- Rear Entrance Hall:
- with staircase to
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Separate W.C.: 3.8 x 2.3 (12'5" x 7'6")
- Room (1): 4.1 x 4.0 (13'5" x 13'1")
- Bathroom: 3.6 x 3.1 (11'9" x 10'2")
- (in poor state of dis-repair).
- Room (2): 4.2 x 3.4 (13'9" x 11'1")
- Living Room: 4.7 x 4.2 (15'5" x 13'9")
- with fireplace.
- Kitchen: 4.2 x 2.5 (13'9" x 8'2")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, cushion flooring.
- Staircase to Second Floor:
- Room (3): 6.0 x 2.5 (19'8" x 8'2")
- with roof light, access to storage.
- Room (4): 2.9 x 2.6 (9'6" x 8'6")
- Room (5): 6.0 x 3.0 (19'8" x 9'10")
- with roof-light, hot water tank.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Rear Entry: 8.6 x 2.3 (28'2" x 7'6")
- (currently used for storage) having 2 roller doors.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »