- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Bungalow in a Prime Residential Location
- Spacious Garden Areas to Front & Rear with Ample Parking to Front
- Spacious Entrance Reception Area
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Garden Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Range of Built-In Units
- Utility Room, Cloakroom & Shower Room
- 5 Bedrooms (3 with Ensuite Bathroom Facilities)
- 2 Gas Fired Central Heating Systems
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Convenient Location in South Belfast
Additional InformationAn exceptional detached bungalow of approximmately 2,233 sq ft in a prime residential location off the Upper Malone Road and with flexible accommodation that will have wide ranging appeal.
The excellent accommodation comprises; exceptional reception area, drawing room, dining room, garden room, cloakroom with WC facility and a superb modern kitchen with dining area. There are five bedrooms (three of which have ensuite bathroom facilities, a main shower room, utility room and a delightful overall charm and appeal.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, two gas fired heating systems (offering the potential to turn the master bedroom, ensuite shower room and utility room into separate self-contained accommodation), excellent driveway parking and good gardens to front and rear.
We can highly recommend and internal inspection.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- 5.54m x 5.34m (18' 2" x 17' 6")
Family area. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. uPVC front door.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.48m x 4.23m (17' 12" x 13' 11")
Solid wood strip floor, feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset and decorative tile inlay. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.2m x 4.03m (13' 9" x 13' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, Technic 5 ring gas hob/Range with 2 ovens and stainless steel extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor in dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 3.34m (12' 2" x 10' 12")
Wood block floor.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.01m (14' 4" x 13' 2")
Double uPVC fully double glazed French doors. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.3m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.38m x 2.9m (14' 4" x 9' 6")
Double built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.09m (10' 6" x 6' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.27m x 2.7m (10' 9" x 8' 10")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, range of units, sink unit.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.184m x 4.99m (17' 0" x 16' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Two wash hand basins in modern vanity unit, panelled bath with Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Garden areas to the front of the property with excellent parking area for up to six cars. Spacious rear garden with paved patio areas, raised lawn area and secure boundary.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
Upper Malone Roadpast Dub Stores take fourth on left into Malone View Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »