- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and deceptively spacious detached family home
- Choice residential location near to many amenities and transport facilities
- Generous drawing room open plan to study/reading area
- Dining room with attractive bay window and feature fireplace
- Family room open plan to kitchen with separate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC, first floor family bathroom
- Four generous bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
- Ample driveway parking, front and spacious level rear garden with delightful south-westerly aspect
Additional InformationJust off the Malone Road this charming family home therefore enjoys a broad range of amenities nearby including leading schools, sports and recreational facilities, transport connections and nearby shops.
The accommodation has been well maintained and briefly comprises drawing room open plan to study with natural light pouring in from both ends of the room, spacious dining room and family room open plan to the kitchen. There is a groundfloor WC to compliment the first floor bathroom and four generous bedrooms, master with en suite. Externally there is good driveway parking leading to attached garage and of special note is the extensive level rear garden enjoying a sunny south-westerly aspect.
Early viewing is encouraged.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terracotta floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood panelled walls.
- CLOAKROOM & WC:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Open plan to . . .
- STUDY/MEETING AREA:
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.99m (17' 9" x 13' 1")
(into bay). Marble fireplace and heath with wooden surround, serving hatch to kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Open plan to . . .
- 7.11m x 3.94m (23' 4" x 12' 11")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces. Door to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, door to rear garden.
- Feature original stained glass window in uPVC double glazing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.94m (17' 0" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.83m (9' 6" x 6' 0")
Modern white suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit, bidet, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.99m (13' 6" x 13' 1")
Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
Double built-in robe and overhead stoage, built-in robe and overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 2.49m (11' 9" x 8' 2")
- 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
Fully tiled modern white bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, corner shower cubicle, shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles. Front garden in lawn with natural screening. Generous south facing rear garden with patio area and extensive level lawn.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road continue through crossroads with Balmoral Avenue and Newforge Lane. Malone Hill Park is then the third on the right (before House of Sport roundabout).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »