- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double fronted townhouse
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Sitting room
- Kitchen with breakfast and pantry areas
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Two attic rooms
- Generous garden and patio to rear
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Close to local amenties and beach.
- Current EPC rating - F27
Additional InformationAn impressive 4 bedroom family home at an exceptionally attractive price.
This mid terrace property offers a level of accommodation and external space which is not immediately apparent from an external appraisal alone. Ground floor offers a large lounge with dining area, separate sitting room and kitchen with breakfast and pantry areas. First floor offers 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst the top floor offers two further attic rooms (accessed via a permanent, though steep staircase).
Externally there is an enviable amount of space to the rear comprising lawned and patio areas plus utility shed. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and is ideally located on the village main street close to all local shops and amenities and the popular beach.
Viewing strictly by appointment with the agent.
- White uPVC door with leaded glass viewing panes, Wood panelled walls, Wood effect laminate flooring, Glazed door to;
- Wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, Stairs to 1st landing.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.m (12' 9" x 9' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator.
- 6.07m x 3.96m (19' 11" x 13' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Electric fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth with wood surround, Two double panel radiators, Understairs storage.
- 2.95m x 1.88m (9' 8" x 6' 2")
White tongue and groove panelled high and low units with roll edge worktops, PVC panelled walls, Open to;
- BREAKFAST AREA:
- 2.31m x 2.01m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
Single panel radiator, Skylight, White uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- 2.62m x 2.41m (8' 7" x 7' 11")
White tongue and groove panelled high and low units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for freestanding cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Plumbed for washing machine, Space for fridge-freezer, Under pelmet lighting, Recessed spotlights.
- 6.25m x 1.65m (20' 6" x 5' 5")
Understairs storage, Double panel radiator, Stairs to attic rooms.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC, Pedestal wash hand basin, Corner shower cubicle with Triton Jade electric shower, PVC panelled walls, Shelved hot press, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 3.02m (10' 1" x 9' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.77m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Built-in bedroom furniture, Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 2.9m (10' 1" x 9' 6")
Double panel radiator.
- Built-in hanging rail storage plus shelved storage cupboard, Velux window.
- ATTIC ROOM 1:
- 3.02m x 2.82m (9' 11" x 9' 3")
Velux window, Under eaves storage, Built-in storage with worktop.
- ATTIC ROOM 2:
- 3.61m x 2.29m (11' 10" x 7' 6")
- Outhouses with utility area plumbed for washing machine.
Paved patio areas with gardens in lawn and paved path to top of garden enclosed by fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Main Street, Ballywalter
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »