- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Property
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Four Beautiful Reception Rooms
- Walnut veneered Kitchen with Modern Tiling
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite, Roll Top Bath
- Utility Room / Downstairs W.C.
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationStunning Detached Residence located in the popular Westlands area just off Cliftonville Road, North Belfast. Located on a beautiful tree lined Avenue overlooking Cliftonville Bowling Green this area also benefits from a host of amenities including local shops, schools, takeaways and cafes. This property is within walking distance to Belfast's Waterworks and only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
This magnificent detached residence comprises; a welcoming hallway leading to the two front reception rooms with features like a wood burning stove and original stain glass window. to the rear the kitchen is fitted in walnut units with modern tiling and the dining room with an exposed brick wall giving a cosy, homely feel. Off the dining room is a utility room and wc and further to this is a really large extension with two sets of French doors onto the rear garden and a large fireplace. Upstairs this property hosts four good double bedrooms and the family bathroom which has a roll top bath and separate shower. Additionally this property boasts gas heating, double glazing and front & rear gardens and a detached garage.
- 4.164m x 1.946m (13' 8" x 6' 5")
Laminate flooring, 2 x radiators
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.238m x 3.776m (10' 7" x 12' 5")
Laminate flooring, bay window, 3 x double radiator, wood burning stove
- RECEPTION 2:
- 3.258m x 5.103m (10' 8" x 16' 9")
Laminate flooring, fore & fireplace, double radiator, original stain glass reset in pvc
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.116m x 3.207m (16' 9" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, 2 x pvc windows, exposed brick wall, french doors from hallway
- Walnut veneer shaker style, porcelian floor tiling
- 3.743m x 7.984m (12' 3" x 26' 2")
Laminate flooring, 2 x french doors onto patio, 2 x skylights
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.483m x 3.446m (11' 5" x 11' 4")
Fitted carpet, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.528m x 3.038m (8' 4" x 9' 12")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.08m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.267m x 3.433m (10' 9" x 11' 3")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- 2.012m x 2.858m (6' 7" x 9' 5")
White four piece suite, roll top bath, wall & floor tiling
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Knutsford Drive is located in the Cliftonville Road area of North Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »