24 Knockbracken Crescent, Manse Road, Carryduff BT8 8DB
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning detached property located just off the Manse Road in Carryduff
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Renovated and upgraded to a very high standard throughout
- Welcoming entrance benefiting from useful built-in storage
- Stunning living room with a top of the range feature gas fireplace
- Superb family room benefiting from a solid wood floor
- Wonderful kitchen/diner with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms – two downstairs & two upstairs
- Luxury bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Upstairs shower room with a white three-piece suite
- Detached garage with a WC and utility & workshop areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Front & side gardens in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Lovely patio areas to enjoy accessed from the kitchen/diner
- Spacious tarmac driveway with space for several cars
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This stunning and recently renovated property sits on a spacious corner site to the Belfast side of Carryduff. The vendors have put considerable time, effort and money into producing a property that can simply move into and enjoy once you collect the keys. It offers a very high standard of finish, spacious and versatile accommodation and stunning landscaped gardens that couldn’t fail to impress. Ideally suited to a wide variety of purchasers that want a good range of amenities as well as falling into the catchment area for an excellent choice of local schools and nurseries.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a hallway with built-in storage, a living room with a wonderful gas fireplace, a family room with a solid wood floor, a fantastic kitchen/diner with a range of integrated appliances, a recently fitted bathroom with a three-piece suite and two double bedrooms – one with sliderobes. Upstairs comprises a landing with eaves storage, two bedrooms, a study and a modern shower room. There is a detached garage that benefits from a utility area, a workshop and a WC.
The property sits on an enviable corner site that provides superb gardens and ample off-street parking. The front and side gardens are laid in lawn which are complimented by a lovely array of plants & shrubs. The patio areas accessed from the kitchen are a sun trap, the perfect place to enjoy a barbeque with a nice cold drink to hand.
Knockbracken Crescent is located just off the Saintfield Road to the Belfast side of Carryduff. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 14'11" x 12'8"
Family Room 14'2" x 12'2"
Kitchen/Diner 17'11" x 16'2"
Bedroom 1 17'2" x 11'6"
Bedroom 2 14' x 9'2"
Bedroom 3 14'5" x 10'11"
Bedroom 4 12'4" x 9'11"
Study 10' x 5'2"
Bathroom 8'10" x 8'1"
Shower Room 10'5" x 8'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »