- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- Attached garage
- Three bedrooms
- Dual link up heating system
- UPVC double glazing
- Quiet residential area
Additional InformationWell presented semi-detached house, attached garage, front and rear gardens in Kintullagh Park, a popular residential area off the Ballymoney Road.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with Ballymena Primary School and various secondary schools nearby. Easy access to all the amenities in Ballymena town centre and quickly onto the A26/M2.
This house would be ideal for first time buyers or young families who will appreciate this quiet and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining area then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from a dual link up heating system combining an open fire with back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Attached garage, front and rear gardens.
- UPVC and glazed front door with leaded glass. Under stairs storage cupboard, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.35m x 3.5m (14'3" x 11'6")
- Spacious living room with wooden fireplace, cast iron and decorative tile inset, tiled hearth and open fire with back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.4m x 3.3m (17'9" x 10'10")
- Good range of oak floor and eye level kitchen and display units with breakfast bar and window pelmet with recessed spot lighting. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood and stainless steel splashback. Integrated fridge & freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.5m x 1.75m (8'2" x 5'9")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.8m (11'0" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted, sliding wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.95m x 2.8m (13'0" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 2m (9'10" x 6'7")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Garage 6m x 3.5m (19'8" x 11'6")
- Large attached garage with roller shutter door and pedestrian access. Houses oil boiler.
- Front garden in neat lawn with pavoir brick front step, driveway and parking.
- Enclosed rear garden with wooden decking, paved, stoned, barked and concrete areas. Oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »