- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious detached property located in the Carnalea area of Bangor
- Lovely views from the rear of property over Bangor and out to the Irish Sea
- Impressive, bright & airy entrance hall with a solid maple floor
- Lounge with dual aspect windows and a solid maple floor
- Living dining room with a fireplace and access to the balcony
- Kitchen with good storage, a breakfast bar and access to the balcony
- Entrance level completed with a double bedroom and a modern shower room
- Ground floor - spacious landing, three double bedrooms, bathroom and an office
- Integral garage and a basement level workshop with access to the house
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking
- Rear garden laid in lawn with a spacious patio area
- Superb location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within walking distance to Carnalea Golf Club, Carnalea Train Station and the local bus network
Additional InformationKillaire Views!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious detached property located in the much sought after Carnalea area of Bangor. The property was built by the current owner in such a way to take in the superb views out to the Irish Sea. As a result the living space is on the first floor along with a balcony which is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink while taking in the view. It further offers plenty of reception space, fantastic gardens, four double bedrooms, two garages that would suit those with a messy hobby and an office for working at home.
The entrance level comprises a spacious lounge with dual aspect windows, a living room with access to a balcony, a kitchen with a good range of fitted units and with access to a balcony, a double bedroom and a modern shower room. The ground floor comprises three double bedrooms, an office, a bathroom with a three-piece suite and an integral garage. The basement level offers a workshop or garage.
The property sits behind a mature hedge on a spacious and private site. To the front there is a driveway providing plenty of parking and a well-kept lawn. To the rear the garden is laid in lawn and there is a lovely patio area to enjoy.
Carnalea is always a particularly sought after address due to its ideal location offering ease of access to Belfast and Bangor – with both rail and bus routes at either end of Station Road. The property is located a short stroll away from the coastal path between Holywood and Bangor and also Carnalea Golf Club. A Sunday morning stroll along the beach, followed by a round of golf – finished with a beautiful meal in the clubhouse.
PLEASE NOTE: Part of the rear garden is a site and will be built on in the near future. The site has direct access from Carnalea Park.
- FIRST FLOOR / ENTRANCE LEVEL
- Entrance Hall 2.77m x 5.82m (9'1" x 19'1")
- Living / Dining Room 5.36m x 4.37m (17'7" x 14'4")
- Lounge 5.87m x 4.09m (19'3" x 13'5")
- Kitchen 2.97m x 4.24m (9'9" x 13'11")
- Shower Room 2.77m x 1.78m (9'1" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.66m x 3.89m (12' x 12'9")
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway / Landing 2.77m x 5.79m (9'1" x 19')
- Bedroom 1 5.28m x 4.37m (17'4" x 14'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.89m (12' x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 4.24m (9'9" x 13'11")
- Office 3.66m x 1.73m (12' x 5'8")
- Bathroom 1.78m x 2.74m (5'10" x 9')
- Integral Garage 5.87m x 3.99m (19'3" x 13'1")
- Workshop / Garage 6.15m x 4.14m (20'2" x 13'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »