- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Chalet Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing & Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular development just off the Hightown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with hole in wall style fireplace with electric inset and wood laminate flooring and a luxury white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and PVC double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate luxury fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 4.42m x 3.73m (14'6" x 12'3")
- Hole in wall style fireplace with modern electric inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.82m x 3.35m (19'1" x 11'0")
- Luxury range of grey high gloss high and low level units, marble effect worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, island unit with breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door, pvc double glazed door to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with gas boiler, wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")
- BEDROOM 2 4.14m x 2.67m (13'7" x 8'9")
- Elevated views.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.97m (10'1" x 9'9")
- Velux window, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac driveway
Garden to front in neat lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and feature decking area
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Oil boiler, pvc oil tank and outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »