- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms (Master With En Suite Shower Room)
- Large Living Room With Bay Window Modern
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Dining Room
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating Driveway Parking
- Well-Tended Gardens To Front And Side Rear Patio Enjoying Southerly Aspect
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore Village And Its Many Amenities Ideally
- Suitable For Young Professional Or Young Family Alike
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Popular And Ever Sought After Residential Address
Additional InformationIdeally positioned just off the Sandown Road within one of East Belfast's most sought after addresses is this spacious semi-detached villa.
Internally the accommodation comprises four bedroom (master with ensuite), living room with bay window, fitted kitchen with French double doors to dining room, cloakroom with WC, utility room and a bathroom with white suite.
This prime location is only a short stroll from the ever growing buzz of Ballyhackamore Village with its excellent shops and popular restaurants. Many leading primary and grammar schools and public transport links for city commuting are also only a short distance away.
Rarely would a property of this style and this location present itself to the open market. Ideally suitable for young professional or young family alike. Early internal appraisal is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 5.m (19' 3" x 16' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.69m (13' 3" x 8' 10")
French double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
Full range of high and low level units. 4 ring gas hob with under oven and extractor hood over. Dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Gas boiler. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.12m (6' 5" x 3' 8")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.48m (13' 6" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.67m (13' 0" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 2.29m (10' 7" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to shelved hotpress with power and light. Access to floored roof space via wooden folding ladders.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear is a paved patio area enjoying a southerly aspect. Tool shed. Gardens to the front with ample parking.
- SUMMER HOUSE:
- 2.95m x 2.39m (9' 8" x 7' 10")
Off Sandown Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »