This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- • A fabulous detached home located in the popular Hawthorn and Muskett development of Carryduff
- • Well-presented and let in an unfurnished condition
- • Recently painted in a bright vibrant colour
- • Bright and spacious entrance hall benefiting from a downstairs toilet room
- • Lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a quality laminate floor
- • Dining room with French doors to the living room and large patio doors opening onto the back garden
- • Kitchen with an integrated oven & hob and open area for dining table
- • Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- • A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- • Large main bathroom with a full bath • Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- • Private rear, side and front garden
- • Spacious brick paved driveway providing off-street parking • Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
This beautiful detached property located in a popular area of Carryduff is perfect for a young couple or a family looking for some space for their children to play.
It offers spacious and flexible accommodation that offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a downstairs toilet room.
The property comprises an entrance porch, a welcoming hall, a living room with a feature fireplace, a dining room with French doors to the living room, patio doors to the garden and a door to the kitchen with solid wood units and space for a table, a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a large main bathroom.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and to the side is a spacious brick paved driveway leading on to the rear garden of the property. The rear garden has a very private aspect and benefits from a good-sized lawn that is complimented by a beautiful side garden leading round to a private front area surrounded by hedges.
Hawthorn Manor is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring very easy access to Belfast and the surrounding towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »