This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Located behind security gates
- Just off popular Harmony Hill
- Within easy walking distance of local Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools
- Convenient for Lambeg railway station
- Completed 6 years ago
- Porch with handmade tiled floor
- Large hall with oak floor
- Cloakroom with tiled floor
- Downstairs toilet
- Lounge with fireplace
- Dining room with wooden floor
- Study with custom built storage
- Family room with corner gas fire
- Kitchen with dining area and patio doors
- Walk-in larder with shelving
- Utility room with walk-in storage and patio doors to rear garden
- Downstairs toilet
- Games room
- Gallery landing with feature glazed atrium
- 5 bedrooms
- Master with dressing area and his and her sinks and ensuite shower
- 3 further ensuites all with under floor heating
- Bathroom with free standing roll top bath and under floor heating
- Integral garage with remote automatic door
- Gardens to rear in lawn and patio
- Front garden in driveway, small pond flower beds and shrubs
- Phoenix gas heating
- Double glazed windows
Additional Information24 Harmony Hill Lisburn BT27 4EP
Detached House Part Furnished EARLY JULY
This detached house returns to the rental market with McClelland Salter. The property is located in the heart of the ever popular and desirable Harmony Hill. The property holds a beautiful setting behind security gates. Within very easy reach to Lisburn City centre and public transport links via bus or rail. Close by to Lisburns leading schools for all ages and local shops. The property is finished to a high specification and offers very generous accommodation internally and externally.
Porch with handmade tiled floor, large hall with oak floor, cloakroom with tiled floor toilet and storage. Lounge with fireplace, dining room with wooden floor, study with built in storage and laminate floor, family room with corner gas fireplace, wooden floor and patio doors to rear garden. Kitchen with dining area, walk-in larder with shelving and patio doors leading to rear garden, utility room with walk-in storage downstairs toilet, and patio doors to rear garden.
Gallery landing with feature glazed atrium, 5 bedrooms, master with dressing area and his and her sinks and ensuite shower, 3 further ensuites all with under floor heating. Bathroom with free standing roll top bath and under floor heating. Integral garage with remote automatic door. Gardens to rear in lawn and patio, front garden in driveway, small pond flower beds and shrubs.
Phoenix gas heating and double glazed windows. Includes washing machine, fridge, freezer, electric oven, carpets, curtains or blinds.
£1650.00 per month including rates
Administration charge of £35.00 per successful applicant
From Lisburn take Belsize Road turn right onto Harmony Hill, 24 is on your left before Harmony Primary School
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »