- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Easily Managed Duplex Apartment in an Exclusive Location With Abundant Character
- Living/Dining Room Open Plan to Well Fitted Modern Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Lower Level Bedroom and Bathroom Plus Feature Spiral Staircase to First Floor Master Suite With Beamed Ceiling and Full Bathroom Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Visitor Parking Areas
- Residents Tennis Court and Barbecue Area
Within walking distance of the quaint former fishing village of Groomsport with its picturesque harbour, shops and social amenities, lies the splendid victorian mansion of Groomsport House.
Set in landscaped communal gardens with direct access to a sandy beach, this imposoing property has been sympathetically converted into luxury apartments. These individually designed homes retain many period features and each exude a delightful air of elegance, both personally and in their gracious common areas.
This particular property which is approched by the original impressive hallway and staircase offers bright easily managed accommodation with many features including high corniced ceilings, an internal spiral staircase and first floor master suite with pitched and beamed ceiling.
- Communal entrance hall with feature original staircase to first floor internal entrance porch.
- 5.36m x 5.16m (17' 7" (At widest) x 16' 11")
Feature high ceiling and plaster cornice, wired for wall-mounted TV, open plan to...
- Excellent range of modern high and low level shaker style units incorporating integrated fridge/freezer, oven and four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, Zanussi washing machine, Bosch dishwasher, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Oak effect floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.19m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Spiral staircase to...
- Master Bedroom
- 5.63m x 5.34m (18' 6" x 17' 6")
Feature beamed ceiling.
- Bathroom Ensuite
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Allocated parking space
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »