- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Coloured bathroom
- Gas fired heating
- Cavity wall insulation
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Pine panelled internal doors
- Front garden in lawn
- Low maintenance rear garden
Additional InformationA spacious semi detached home located in a popular residential area.
The property consists of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are low maintenance gardens, completely enclosed to the rear.
Greenburn Park is situated ust off the Moss Road and offers excellent convenience for commuting to both Lisburn and Belfast. Shops, schools and public transport are in the immediate area.
Priced to allow for modernisation - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard. Glazed door to kitchen.
- 3.843m x 3.103m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
Feature tiled fireplace with open fire. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.683m x 2.74m (12' 1" x 8' 12")
French door to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.657m x 2.195m (11' 12" x 7' 2")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinets. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Access to part floored roofspace approached by ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.86m x 2.952m (12' 8" x 9' 8")
Built in wardrobe. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.002m x 2.85m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.964m x 2.043m (9' 9" x 6' 8")
Built in wardrobe.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- Neat front garden. Tarmac driveway. Car port. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Outside light and tap. Garden sheds.
Off Moss Road, Lambeg
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »