- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Double Fronted Cottage Style End Townhouse (Approx 1,600 Sq Ft)
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation Finished And Presented To A Very High Standard
- Living Room And Study
- Country Style Kitchen With Casual Dining Area And Quality Built-In Zanussi Appliances
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (Two With Ensuites)
- Bathroom And Cloakroom With Stylish White Sanitary Ware And Tiling
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Delightful Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Stone Paved Parking Area Accessed From The Rear
- Minutes From Hillsborough Village, Convenient To Sprucefield, Lisburn And Belfast
Additional InformationGovernors Gate is a much admired development of period style homes on the edge of Hillsborough Village. In recent years the development has received awards for its design and it has established itself as a most sought after address.
Number 24 is a cottage style end townhouse offering well-proportioned accommodation which is laid out over three floors. It occupies a generous site close to the entrance of the development.
The use of quality materials and workmanship is apparent throughout this fine home which has been decorated and presented to an exceptionally high standard.
On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with attractive fireplace and French doors to the rear, a study, a beautiful fitted kitchen with casual dining area and a cloakroom. The impressive master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and ensuite is on the second floor. The three additional bedrooms are on the first floor, one of which has an ensuite. A stylish bathroom completes the accommodation.
Outside the house is complimented by delightful landscaped gardens and private parking.
To fully appreciate all that this fine home has to offer, we would strongly recommend early viewing.
- Gothic style panelled entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Wash hand basin, low flush WC, leaded glass window and ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.91m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
Feature cream painted fireplace surround with cast iron inset, slate hearth and inset gas fire. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM/STUDY:
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- 5.33m x 3.28m (17' 6" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level cream units with polished granite work surfaces. Belfast sink, Zanussi 5 ring ceramic hob and electric under oven. Integrated Zanussi dishwasher and washing machine. Dresser unit incorporating Zanussi fridge and freezer and display units. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Casual dining area with French doors to rear.
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 4.06m (13' 5" x 13' 4")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle with chrome fittings, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.02m (10' 10" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.62m (10' 0" x 8' 7")
Fitted white range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, cupboards, desk, drawers and shelving.
- Traditional style white suite with chrome fittings, freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spot lights.
- Access to floored roof space (Slingsby ladder).
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.01m (19' 3" x 13' 2")
Gable window and skylight, built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising enclosed fully tiled shower with chrome fittings, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, shelving, ceramic tiled floor, under eaves storage and recessed spot lights.
- Stone path, gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns. Boiler house, PVC tank, Sandstone paved parking, accessed from rear.
Leaving Hillsborough on the Ballynahinch Road turn left into Governors Gate. Take left turning and Number 24 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »