- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Countryside Residence With 4 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Indoors Swimming Pool Complex With Pump Room
- Site Extending to Approx 1 Acre
- Gas Central Heating
- Thermal Solar Roof Panels
- 'Accoya' Timber Triple Glazed Windows & 'Agba' Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Vacuum System
- Conveniently Located To The A26 Leading To Belfast / L'derry
- Short Drive To Both Coleraine & Ballymoney With Schools, Shops, Public Transport & All Town Amenities
- EPC Rating D45
- This deceptively spacious 4 bedroom 3 reception detached chalet bungalow with indoor swimming pool complex oozes charm and character from many of its unique features. Nestled on a beautifully maintained site extending to approximately 1 acre. The property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners offering well laid out adaptable family accommodation.
Externally, the home is approached by a electric gates and sweeping tarmac driveway leading to spacious parking. Set behind mature trees and hedging the beautifully cared for gardens are laid in lawn to front, side and rear with extensive feature patio area.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient setting. Located within a short drive to both Coleraine & Ballymoney with access to a number of primary and secondary schools, Ulster University, town centre amenities and all main arterial routes.
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor.
- Spacious Hallway
- With tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard, half panelled walls, eyeball lighting, coving, double doors leading into:-
- Lounge 6.96m x 5.36m average (22'10 x 17'07 average)
- With multi fuel stove with feature beam mantle and feature brick inset and tiled hearth, wiring for wall lights, wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 4.37m x 3.89m (14'4 x 12'9)
- With fully fitted extensive range of oak eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, granite worktops, space for range style cooker, extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, sheeted ceiling with eyeball lighting, tiled flooring.
- Family Room 3.63m x 3.48m (11'11 x 11'05)
- With feature marble fireplace with mirror over mantle, piped for gas fire, eyeball lighting, tiled floor, double doors leading to:-
- Rear Porch 4.55m x 2.36m (14'11 x 7'9)
- With tiled floor. Cloaks comprising wc and washing hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor. Double doors leading into:-
- Swimming Pool Complex 16.94m x 6.88m (55'7 x 22'7)
- Swimming Pool 35'10 x 15'10 with electric heat and moisture retention safety pool cover, underwater pool lighting, 'Vapose XXS' dehumidifier, high vaulted ceiling with feature oak beams, feature windows, full length windows and French doors leading to rear, tiled flooring. Pump Room.
- Utility 4.47m x 1.88m (14'8 x 6'2)
- With 'Belfast' sink unit, range of eye and low level units with wooden worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 4 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3 x 10'0)
- With built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, wc, wash hand basin, sheeted ceiling, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- With walk in storage with shelving leading to storage into eaves, half panelled walls, velux window
- Bedroom 1 5.41m x 5.31m widest points (17'09 x 17'05 widest
- Walk in wardrobe leading to storage into eaves, velux window.
- Bedroom 2 5.44m x 3.25m (17'10 x 10'8)
- With storage into eaves.
- Study 3.00m x 2.72m average (9'10 x 8'11 average)
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower and drencher head, feature lowered bath with tiled surround, wash hand basin with storage, wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor
- Detached Garage 6.12m x 6.05m (20'1 x 19'10 )
- With roller door, light and power points, leading to:- Work Room: 20'2 x 10'2 with light and power points.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property accessed by double electric gates. Approaching property via sweeping tarmac driveway leading to extensive concrete parking area to rear. Extensive gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn enclosed by matures trees and hedging. Large feature paved patio area. Outside tap and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »