- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented first floor apartment which is located in a very popular development just off the Church Road, Newtownabbey which is close to many local amenities including Abbeycentre, Tesco and B&Q and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; own front door with staircase to accommodation, landing with wood laminate flooring, open plan living with modern fitted kitchen / diner and lounge with feature hole in wall gas fire. There are also two bedrooms and a separate luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is allocated parking to front and communal gardens to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Own front door, staircase to accommodation
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINER 28'8'' X 13'3'' (8.74m X 4.04m)
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen.
- Feature hole in wall style gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 12'7'' X 9'10'' (3.84m X 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'10'' X 8'2'' (3.00m X 2.49m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled corner bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, Villeroy & Boch tiles on walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking space.
Communal gardens in lawn at rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »