- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas fired central heating.
- Newly repainted.
- Garden shed.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Walking distance to Newport and all local amenities.
- Overlooking large green area.
- Excellent range of sporting and educational facilities in the immediate locality.
G.V.M present to the market a stunning three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this hugely popular residential development. The property is within walking distance of Newport which has a range of amenities including Primary and Secondary schools, Supermarket, Pubs, Filling station, Church and Post Office. The property is finished to an excellent standard and is be ideal for first time buyers. Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City and easy access to both The Motorway and The University of Limerick. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Enternace Hall - Tiled Floor
- Sitting room - 3.5 x 5.4 - Laminate flooring, TV point, open fireplace.
- Kitchen - 5.4 x 3.5 - Fully fitted kitchen, tiled floor, patio door to rear.
- Bathroom - 2.0 x 2.0 - Toilet and bath, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.8 x 2.0 - Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 - 4.8 x 4.1 - Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, tv point, en-suite, electric triton shower.
- Bedroom 3 - 2.4 x 2.9 - Single room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
Enter Eircode Y94A4WF in your mobile device. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed into Newport, staying on the main the Thurles road. turn right into Glencree take the second left. Property located on the left hand side. G.V.M sign thereon.
Schools near 24 GlencreeVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »