This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- An Exceptionally Well Presented And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Generous Cul De Sac Setting And Offering Superb Family Accommodation / Excellent Specification Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Limestone And Slate Fireplace And Patio Door To Rear
- Luxury Oak Effect Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Dining Area / Spacious Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Bathroom En Suite And Walk In Robe)
- Luxury Main Bathroom With Contemporary Suite And Feature Mosaic Tiled Shower Cubicle
- Front, Side And Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns And Timber Deck Area
- Integral Garage / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Facsias And Soffits / Alarm System
Additional InformationAn Exceptionally Well Presented And Spacious Detached Property Occupying A Generous Cul De Sac Setting And Offering Superb Family Accommodation / Excellent Specification Throughout
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
- LOUNGE:18' 5" x 12' 4" (5.61m x 3.76m)
- Limestone and slate fireplace and heath. Coal effect gas fire. PVC double glazed patio door. Oak Laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice and ceiling rose.
- LUXURY OAK EFFECT FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:16' 6" x 12' 2" (5.04m x 3.70m)
- Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Hotpoint double oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor with centre feature.
- SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM:
- Oak effect, built in units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 6" x 10' 1" (3.50m x 3.07m)
- Oak laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Circular shower cubicle with mosaic tiling. Recessed wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Wc with consealled cistern. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finished heated towel rail.
- Separate large hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 11" x 10' 1" (5.45m x 3.08m)
- Plaster cornice. Walk in dressing room with fitted interior.
- LUXURY BATHROOM EN SUITE:
- Corner spa bath with mixer tap. Mira Sport electric shower and screen. Granite wash stand with oval basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Cork tiled floor. Opaque glass door.
- BEDROOM (2):17' 11" x 10' 1" (5.45m x 3.08m)
- BEDROOM (4):11' 5" x 9' 7" (3.48m x 2.93m)
- Spacious cul de sac setting with front, side and rear gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Timber deck area. Outside tap and light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:17' 7" x 10' 0" (5.35m x 3.05m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Plaster finished walls and ceiling.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
How much will it cost?
Contact Mortgage Advice Bureau For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for contacting Mortgage Advice Bureau. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1%, but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »