24 Fort Road,
Glenavy, Crumlin, BT29 4HT
5 Bed Detached House
Offers around £365,000
Contact the Agent
Locale Home Sales & Lettings
Offers around £365,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Dual (Solid & Oil)
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- 2 Reception/ 5 Bedrooms (Master ensuite)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Oak panel internal doors
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link
- Burglar alarm
A well presented detached chalet style bungalow in the countryside not far from Dundrod village. It has 5 bedrooms, outbuildings and spacious gardens all around in lawn.
This home has recently been updated and refurbished and offers a high level of insulation, a fabulous contemporary grey coloured fitted kitchen with granite worktops, a recently refitted bathroom and new oak panelled internal doors. It also offers a dual link Oil and Solid fuel heating system which really will be a must have during winter 2022.
No 24 offers an excellent convenience of location just off the Leathemstown Road and allows easy commuting to Belfast, Lisburn, Glenavy, Crumlin and Belfast International Airport.
Accommodation comprises: spacious entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen/dining/living area with cast iron multi fuel stove which is linked to the oil fired heating system, rear hall, cloakroom with wc, utility room, downstairs bathroom, 2 downstairs bedrooms, first floor landing, 3 further bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite) and home office.
Outside to the rear there are a range of outbuilding which comprise; a large store, a freezer room and large workshop.
Viewing is highly recommended, do call Barbara, Julie or Andrew on 028 92616999 and let us arrange an appointment to view.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, painted spindled staircase to first floor.
- Sitting Room
- 4.9m x 4.9m (16' 1" x 16' 1")
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset Granite hearth, feature bay window.
- Dining Room
- 3.2m x 4.7m (10' 6" x 15' 5")
Double glass doors to hallway.
- Kitchen/ Dining/ Living area
- 4.5m x 7.m (14' 9" x 23' 0")
Feature hole in wall fireplace with tiled inset, cast iron multi fuel stove with solid fuel link, tiled floor. Contemporary fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, extractor hood, 5 ring gas hob, Granite worktops, integrated double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, low voltage downlights, uPVC double glazed patio doors to yard (measurements taken to max point).
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor, uPVC double glazed exterior door.
- Utility Room
- 2.4m x 2.5m (7' 10" x 8' 2")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.6m x 3.8m (11' 10" x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.6m x 4.m (11' 10" x 13' 1")
- 2.3m x 3.5m (7' 7" x 11' 6")
Contemporary white coloured suite comprising: panel bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush w.c., vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, large fully tiled glass shower enclosure with feature chrome drench shower, built in hot press.
- Built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.5m x 5.5m (11' 6" x 18' 1")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising: panel bath with chrome telephone mixer tap, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Walk in wardrobe
- 1.5m x 2.5m (4' 11" x 8' 2")
Access to floored and sheeted roofspace.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.3m x 4.7m (10' 10" x 15' 5")
Potential to be made into 2 smaller rooms (subject to necessary approvals), access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.6m x 6.m (11' 10" x 19' 8")
Access to eaves storage.
- 1.3m x 2.2m (4' 3" x 7' 3")
Access to eaves storage.
- Double entrance pillars.
Tarmac driveway and carparking to front and side.
Gardens in lawn to front, sides and rear.
- 6.3m x 10.m (20' 8" x 32' 10")
Ladder to loft storage.
- Freezer room
- 3.m x 3.8m (9' 10" x 12' 6")
Range of fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for tumble dryer.
- 25m x 3m (82' 0" x 98' 5")
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Rates according to LPS website as of date of listing. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing