- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Conveniently Positioned Close to a Range of Popular Schools
- Tastefully Decorated & Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Living Room & Dining Area
- Superb Modern Kitchen with Extensive Range of Kitchen Units
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Utility Cupboard at Ground Floor Level
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private South Facing Garden with Patio Area
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached family home in a prime residential location in south east Belfast with convenient access to the south Belfast Ring Road and hence well positioned for the city centre bound commuter, Belfast City Airport, popular shopping facilities and a range of local schools.
The delightful interior comprises a spacious living room and dining area, superb modern kitchen and utility cupboard. On two further floors are four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite and shower cubicle.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, private south facing garden area and patio. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Large cloaks cupboard with gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.39m x 4.34m (24' 3" x 14' 3")
Feature cast iron wood burner, pitch pine floor, exposed brick chimney breast. Double doors to . . .
- EXCELLENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 4.01m x 3.71m (13' 2" x 12' 2")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, six ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel and glass extractor canopy and fan, island unit with storage underneath, integrated fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 4.01m (13' 5" x 13' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.13m (10' 9" x 7' 0")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.1m (12' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11' 0" x 7' 7")
Feature decorative cast iron fireplace.
- Private south facing garden and patio to rear. Brick paviour steps and pathway to front door.
Rosetta Road East from Rosetta Road, take second on left into Everton Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »